For obtaining books from Dravidian University Publications please send D.D. drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dravidian University payable at Kuppam 517 426. Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh. (Please add Rs.20/- (Rupees twenty only) for postal/courier charges)
In case of more than one publication by the same author, arrange them in chronological order, with the earlier publication being mentioned first. If there is more than one publication in the same year, indicate them by adding lower case letters of the alphabet to the year. (eg: 1982a, 1982b).
- British English spelling is to be used throughout the manuscript.
- Double quotes should be used throughout. Single quotes should be used only quotes within quotes.
- Every contribution should be accompanied by a declaration that the article is original and has not been published or submitted elsewhere for publication.
- Every accepted article will be copy-edited. The editorial board reserves the right to make necessary revisions to the text.
- Whenever any copyrighted material is used, contributors should accurately reproduce, and obtain permission from the copyright holders, and same should be acknowledged in the article.
- Every author will receive one complimentary copy of the issue in which one’s paper appears.
- Book reviews shall be of around 1000 words, and should carry the following details in the order as below: Name of the author, title of the book reviewed, place of publication, name of the publisher, year of publication, number of pages in Roman and Arabic figures to include preliminary pages, and price, with binding specifications as to whether it is paperback or hardcover.
- The author should send a soft copy on a CD (in MS word) containing the full paper, along with the hard copies, it is necessary that the contents of the CD and the hard copy should be absolutely the same.
- Manuscripts and books for review ( two copies of the books to be reviewed should be submitted), and all editorial correspondence should be addressed to:
Prof. Ch.A.Rajendra Prasad,
Department of English and Communications,
Chittoor (Dist.) AP, India.
Along with the hard copy of the manuscript, soft copy of the same inevitably should be addressed to: email@example.com 15. Subscription Rates:
| Single Issue
|| Individuals Rs.75/-($10)
|| Institutions Rs.150/- ($20)
| Annual Subscription
|| Rs.250/- ($40)
|| Rs.300/- ($50)
| Life Membership
|| Rs.1500/- ($300)
|| Rs.3000/- ($500)